Hey guys, we are back with another cool video. This time a desktop customization video. Rockify Your Desktop. So without further wasting time, let’s rock and roll.
Video tutorial: Instead of wasting your important 15 minutes reading this long article, go watch our video tutorial and Rockify your desktop within 5 minutes.
Fountain of colors(visualizer): https://goo.gl/NE42oe
Muon suite: https://goo.gl/wCWTrp
Snow theme: https://goo.gl/4YUshn
1.First of all, download all the skins, rainmeter, wallpaper from the links that are given in requirements section.
2. Set the wallpaper as your desktop background.
3. Install rainmeter.
4. Install all the themes.
5. Unload the themes that your don’t want.
6. Place the muon suite dashboard in the centre.
7. Load the visualizers(Fountain of colos).(We need two of them, so load one clone too.)
8. Place the visualizers on the sides of dashboard.(watch video to get a better idea).
9. After that, we need to set the weather skin.
10. To do so, right click on it, and click on edit skin.
11. Next to location variable, you need to enter your city’s weather code.
13. After entering your city’s weather code, save that text file and then right click on the weather skin and click on refresh skin.
14. Well, now you are good to go.
13. In the last step, make sure you have load the SNOW skin, MUON SUITE CLOCK, and two visualizers. Your desktop will look like this.
So guys, that was all for today, see you guys in our next video. And don’t forget to check out our :