Hey guys, in this tutorial i will show you how to save google maps for offline use. This is very easy and a feature of google maps but still many people don’t know about it. So let’s start this little tutorial.
1. Google Maps(latest version)
2. Internet connection.
1. First of all Update your Google Maps to latest version from PlayStore .
2. Open Google Maps.
3. Open menu by swiping from left to right.
4. Click On Offline Areas.
5. Select Custom Area.
6. Then select the area which you want offline.
7. Then Click on Download to start offlining.
8. It will take some time depending upon area you selected.
9. After it is completed, you will be able to use downloaded area offline and travel easily.