Amazon Prime is one of the most popular services over the internet today. That is because it has many benefits like faster deliveries and extra cashback offers along with unlimited entertainment with quality web shows and high-quality music. Today, in this post, we’ll be using a trick to get Amazon Prime for free(without any credit/debit card).
What are the benefits of Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a subscription made available to buy by Amazon, the tech giant. It gives you access to its prime features and services. For instance, Prime Video, Prime Music, Faster deliveries, special sales and many more. In addition, It is one of the most preferred subscriptions available on the internet. That’s because of its low price and countless benefits. Amazon prime’s free trial is also very useful.
Can I get Prime for free?
Yes, you can definitely get it for free. After all, that’s why you are reading this post right? Amazon allows its customers to try Amazon Prime free for one month. But that requires customers to enter their card details. And they offer only one trial per card. However, you probably must’ve used all your cards. So, today, I will tell you how you can get an Amazon Prime trial without any card. So, let’s get started.
1. Create a new Gmail account. (You can use an old account too but make sure it is not already used on Amazon).
2. Go to https://amazon.de(Use chrome because you’ll need to translate the webpage to English).
3. Sign up for a new Amazon account there.
4. Now, Click on Discover Prime on the top left corner.
5. Now click on the following yellow button to start your trial.
6. On the next page, It’ll ask you for the payment method. Click on the add bank account.
7. Next, it will ask for bank details. (BIC, IBAN, Account holder’s name).
8. Now, open fake-it.ws/de in a new tab.
9. Copy BIC, IBAN, name and then paste it on Amazon.
10. After that, click next and fill your address and other details. (You can use your real address and name here).
11. Moving ahead, confirm your payment. Now your Amazon Prime free trial will start.
So, we hope you got your Amazon Prime without any hustle. However, if you face any problems, kindly comment below. We’ll be happy to assist you. Also, check out some other amazing posts and do follow us on social sites.